Universal Internet Connection
The question spil vanaf whether the internet is a bliss or a curse for this millennial generation is attracting a entero attention. Spil a topic of total rente, one just have to take a position but with an unbiased sense of judgment. The advent of internet has brought an unprecedented breakthrough te every sphere of human endeavour and perhaps also some negative influence.
Internet simply waterput, is a cloud based medium that enable dissemination of information internationally among millions of users through a network connecting computers and other compatible gadgets. The information could be accessed ter a written form through electronic mail, movies, instant messaging, movie talk, audio message, pictorially etc.
From every sense of fairness, Internet has turned the Universe to one general village and has done more good than evil. Can wij say that internet is both a bliss and a curse? Wij should be able to take a position at the end of this discourse.
Benefits of the Internet (Advantages)
The benefits of the internet have to do with the blessings and advantages associated with it. They are discussed below:
- Skill Pool: There is hardly any topic that has no definition online. Scholars gladly research into any area of rente and make their findings available for the benefits of all seekers of skill on the internet.
- Fastest medium of information dissemination: It is the fastest medium of information dissemination especially if it is bulky. I recall waiting for the news vendor (print media) several hours to catch a peek of the latest news several years ago. But now, just go online, and you are current and abreast with latest news even before the newspaper seller.
- An instructional media for Teachers: Students can learn and be instructed at the convenience of their homes online (e-learning). They can attend classes even when they are thousands of Miles away from the schoolgebouw or learning centres. This is achieved via the aid of a projector connected to the internet on a laptop system. With other supportive accessories and gadgets, they can even have student-teacher interaction,a two way channel that consummate the learning process.This has revolutionised rechtzinnig educational system. The influence of information and communication technology on education and human socio-economic development are immeasurable.
- Source of Income: It is a veritable source of income for millions of persons around the globe. Internet Service Provision ter itself is a business whether at the multinational or regional level. Today wij have several online publishers and freelancers getting their livelihood through this medium.
- Medium for Gegevens Storage: Gegevens and information that need effortless and quick retrieval can be better stored online. However this may have some side effects but it is better. Wij live ter a world prone to all forms of disasters such spil fire occurrence, flood and theft just to mention a few. Documents stored online are safe ter case of such occurrences.
- Business Transactions: Today wij hear of e-commerce. This is made possible through the internet. Buying and selling with ease online is becoming the best practice and it has proved to be safer and more convenient.
- Entertainment Media: It has assumed the widest spectrum for the entertainment media. Effortless access to audio and movie streaming with diversity of choices especially with a very strong network. Ter most cases you pay gegevens connection toverfee only while the movies are free. Albeit they have their own remote benefits.
- Medium of Advertisement: Online advertisement is one of fastest growing advertising media. There is hardly any webpagina one visit without observing one form of advert or the other. The fastest means of letting the World know what your business is and any other significant information is to advertise it online.
The Dark Side of the Internet (Disadvantages)
The internet has some disadvantages. They are spil goes after:
1. Malicious Spy: Some unscrupulous individuals take advantage of internet lapses to spy and access the privacy of some well meaning users . They have various means of achieving this nefarious act, most especially through Pc or electronic viruses.
Through this medium some persons has lost valuables too numerous to quantify. To forestall this act, a reliable anti- virus or anti-spyware should be installed on Laptop systems and similar gadgets that are online.
Two. Pudoroso Decadence: The advent of internet has brought about a number of vices spil a result of all manner of information that are permitted on online. For example there is unrestricted access to pornographic movies. This no doubt can omkoopbaar Teenagers and even adults who lack discipline. Chic from pornography there are other movies that are not healthy for Children and Teenagers.
Three. Distraction: It can cause distraction if not decently harnessed with discipline even among adults. Too much time is spent by youngsters on irrelevant browsing at the expense of other meaningful engagements such spil studying their books.
Four. Terrorism: Coordinated terrorist attacks are made possible ter most cases via the internet. It lighter for them to use this medium than any other means of communication for the sake of secrecy.
Five. Fraud: Internet is one of the greatest avenue through which fraud has bot committed. This most often is possible through deceit and false identity. Spil a result the unaware public are prone to be victims. It is one of the largest media for trading spil indicated te the benefits of online transaction.
Wij have seen situation of impersonation and declaration of false identity and sometime one wonder why they sail through even with all thesis numerous warnings and awareness creation about this type of activities. This is a вЂњFood for ThoughtвЂќ.
Ter my own opinion I think the reason why many fall prey is because of greed. An attempt to get rich вЂњovernightвЂќ spil a result they can’t exercise enough patience for decent investigation.
From the forgoing I think one can lightly take position spil vanaf whether Internet is a Bliss or a Curse especially for this millennial generation. The benefits derivable from the use of the internet far outweigh the disadvantages.
More so, some of the disadvantages are manageable. It is a matter of discipline and curbing one’s will power. Teenagers phase of life are explorative ter nature. If they are given zindelijk foundation with respect to the consequences using the internet wrongly, they will abide. Sanity comes with good upbringing with parents and guardians demonstrating good example.
A lotsbestemming have bot done to curb the activities of hackers online and to a very high extent it has proved very effective. Employ the services of Virus protection Software and you can be sure you are secured online. There is also online Parental control and monitoring Software to guard against wards transcending their roped.
Internet Service providers (ISP) are also on their high-heeled slippers monitoring the activities of those who uses their services maliciously especially for fraudulent purposes. Such accounts can be monitored and closed down however it takes a loterijlot to do so.
Wij can draw conclusion that internet is rather a bliss than a curse. Ter other words internet is a Bliss and not a Curse and its utter potential is yet to be fully corset positively.